Highlands Reserve Address
500 Highlands Reserve Boulevard, Davenport, Orlando, Florida 33897, USA
- Disney World Resort and Theme Parks – 8 miles and around 15 minutes drive.
- Seaworld Adventure Park and Discovery Cove – 15 miles and around 25 minutes drive.
- Universal Resort Orlando Theme Parks – 20 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Orlando International Airport – 27 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Legoland Florida Resort and Water Park – 35 miles and around 45 minutes drive.
- Sanford International Airport – 55 miles and around 60 minutes drive.
- Busch Gardens, Tampa – 70 miles and around 90 minutes drive.
- Kennedy Space Center – 70 miles and around 77 minutes drive.
- Cocoa Beach is the nearest beach to Orlando – around 60 miles and around 75 minutes drive.
- Daytona Beach is one of Florida’s most popular beaches – around 60 miles and around a 75 minute drive.
- Clearwater Beach on Florida’s Gulf Coast – around 100 miles and allow for a 2 hour drive.
- Miami International Airport and the Gold Coast Beaches – vary between 200 / 250 miles and allow for a 4 hour drive.
- More information about the Orlando Attractions
NB: All driving distances and times are approximate and dependent on local conditions and choice of routes. Use the information as a guide only.
Highlands Reserve is located in the Davenport area of Orlando, just off US Highway 27 South and within an easy going drive of Disney World and all the Orlando Attractions and Theme Parks.
The Berry Town Centre (around 25-35 minutes by foot) but still within easy walking.
The Championship Golf Course plays host to a PGA qualifier and numerous other tournaments and events throughout the year.